I'm in awe with your portfolio... the story, the designs, and even the brush choices were nothing short of impressive !! Simply looking at it hit me with a great amount of inspiration (;v;). I'm aiming to apply next year or in the next three years if I choose community college first.
Work hard and gl! (But I'm sure you don't need me telling you that.)
Here is my Facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010012899394 Hope I can see you at school in next three years haha :) If you have any question, please feel free to contact me, thank you (´ω`)
Congrats! Really good stuff. I am applying for Fall 2017.
ReplyDeleteDid you submit a sketchbook as well?
Thank you w.
DeleteNo, I didn't submit my sketchbook, but if you have, I recommend you to submit yours. :)
I'm in awe with your portfolio... the story, the designs, and even the brush choices were nothing short of impressive !! Simply looking at it hit me with a great amount of inspiration (;v;). I'm aiming to apply next year or in the next three years if I choose community college first.
ReplyDeleteWork hard and gl! (But I'm sure you don't need me telling you that.)
p.s. Do you have any social media? :o
Here is my Facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010012899394
DeleteHope I can see you at school in next three years haha :) If you have any question, please feel free to contact me, thank you (´ω`)